Thursday, May 7, 2009

Updates

Books, books, so many books, so little time! I gave myself the challenge of reading 50 books this year with 25 of those borrowed from my library! After joining a few yahoo groups related to books I love and book challenges, I realize I am not even close to being the book reader I aspire to be. There are people who have already read 100 books are we are not even half way though the year! I ask the question, can you read a book that quick and really enjoy it?

Well, I am not going to beat myself up over this. This week I got my first review book (an erotica) so I am thinking I may start a new blog as I just cannot see "Wanton Wager" next to...or....above Kite Runner! Just doesn't add up! We shall see!!

As for an update, I have completed perhaps 6 books from the library and currently reading Grapes of Wrath. I kept Song of Solomon too long so I have to return it. Kite Runner was so good, now I want to read A Thousand Splendid Suns (by the same author) so that's an issue as now I can't concentrate on Grapes of Wrath.

OK - Mother's Day weekend is coming up and I asked my husband to take care of the kids so I can have my peace and quiet and finish my books.

Smooches Blog Land!

No comments:

Post a Comment