Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Endeavour

I did say I wouldn't read anything too heavy after college so harlequins did it for the most part. Every once in a while I would dabble into someting a bit more time consuming like Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden or Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code.

The difference is I have committed to a Challenge on my own. If I can't loose weight then I must read. My entire waking moment will be filled with reading; that is when I am not working or cooking, cleaning, etc. So I figure I will read 1 book from my challenge then 2 harlequins then another book and so on. I am really excited.

I started "The Bluest Eye" by Toni Morrison and currently at page 20 something. Did I add that most of these books will be from the library........so I could like to a library challenge if I can find one.

Toodles for now---will be back to review the lastest......

No comments:

Post a Comment